- Part/time or Full Time
- Hamilton base
Are you ready to extend your current HR knowledge and experience and move into a varied consultancy role?
Russell Drake Consulting Ltd is a leading provider of specialist support to business owners and managers to develop solutions across a range of Employment Relations, Human Resource, Management/Business Consultancy and Recruitment disciplines. We are looking to appoint several new team members to our existing team who can meet the needs of our growing loyal client base.
This role will have two main objectives: the first being to provide Recruitment assistance through our brands; Russell Drake Consulting and Fegan & Co. The successful candidate will also be required to utilise sales techniques to reach our existing strong client base and to develop new client opportunities in relation to Recruitment. The second objective will be to provide sound general HR advice to assist our clients in developing and understanding all aspects of their business culture.
The ideal candidate will have solid general HR experience, covering all dimensions of HR, enjoy working in a supportive team environment and be aligned to our company values.
Qualifications must include a tertiary qualification in HR or similar along with proven experience in the following:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
- Understanding of recruitment processes
- Conducting selection interviews and ability to accurately assess potential candidates
- Understanding of current legislations and regulations to maintain best practice in both Recruitment and HR
- Maintaining accurate records
- High integrity and commitment in your standard of work
- Ability to identify opportunities where the company can grow and improve
If you believe this is an opportunity for you, and you have the core skills and abilities to succeed in this role, please send in your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Linda-Maree, Russell Drake Consulting 021 686 227.