BIOZONE International Limited
Full Time Position
BIOZONE International is a publishing house specialising in creating unique, cutting edge learning resources for both students and teachers across New Zealand, Australia, the UK and US.
At BIOZONE, we are passionate about what we do and delight in helping to open the door to a world of knowledge. Our aim is to make learning about science exciting, enriching experience through active engagement and empowering students to make their own discoveries.
The purpose of this critical role is to support the achievement of our global sales targets through the implementation of the company’s marketing and sales strategies. Reporting to the International Marketing and Sales Director, this role will also oversee the receipt of sales enquiries, from initial communication through to order placement and fulfilment, ensuring total customer satisfaction. In addition to this, the role holder will also assist in the planning of events, manage the social media, digital communications and on-line promotions.
If the world of education excites you, then this could be just the role for you! We’re looking for someone with a passion for marketing that can deliver the following marketing services:
- Productivity and customer satisfaction
- Accurate sales forecast planning
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Implementation of marketing communication campaigns
- Provide key support to the International Marketing and Sales Director as required.
- Will hold a tertiary qualification in Marketing
- Have 1-2 years of marketing experience, postgraduate
- Have high level verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and a have a desire to do a great job
As an international company some off-shore travel opportunities may be made available to the successful candidate.
If you believe you have the key qualities and experience for this critical lead